Find all the info you need to get your child started at Aviation Pediatric Dental Associates.
Schedule For A Tour
We Accept Insurance!
Questions about insurance? Our expert team is here right now to help! Just give us a call and we'll take care of the rest so you never have to worry or stress!
Flexible Financing Available
Rescheduling or Cancellations
Our goal at Aviation Pediatric Dental is to provide quality dental care in a timely manner. We do understand that illness, emergencies, flat tires, and bad weather do occur. We ask our patients to give us 24 hours’ notice whenever possible, if they cannot keep an appointment. We ask that you let us know if your child will miss their appointment, or if you will be running late, so that we may adjust our schedules accordingly. We appreciate your understanding and consideration regarding our cancellation and failed appointment
- If you find that you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment for your child,
please give our office at least 24 hours' notice if possible, for all cleaning and
dental treatment appointments.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of an appointment with 24 hours or more notification will result in no charge.
- A failed appointment is an appointment that is cancelled/rescheduled without 24 hours’ notice or an appointment where a patient does not show up. We do allow for one (1) failed appointment as a courtesy.
- If you have any additional failed appointments or if you completely miss your
scheduled appointment without giving our office a notice, we reserve the right to charge a $50 fee for any missed appointments. All fees must be paid before you reschedule another appointment.
- If you completely miss two appointments without notifying our office, we reserve the right to refuse rescheduling the appointment for your child or to dismiss your child from our practice.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, you may have to be rescheduled to a different day and time or the treatment that was planned may not be fully completed due to time constraints.